(This is my tenth post on the subject of "self-concept". It will be beneficial to read through all of my previous nine posts on this topic before reading this post).
Titles of Some of Well Known Questionnaires/Instruments That Are Used to Determine the Self-concept on Various Factors
In the earlier posts, I mentioned that one could use the standard or customized questionnaires or instruments to explore the different aspects of one's self-concept. I give below a partial list of titles of some of the more popular types:
- Winners and losers (Self image check list. Refer: (Winners and Losers) http://winners-losers.blogspot.com/
- How do you see yourself? (Personal preference index).
- Johari window.
- Firo-B (Interpersonal profile). Refer: (Interpersonal Relations) http://interpersonal-relations.blogspot.com/
- Know your ego states (Ego-gram).
- Self perception questionnaire: life positions (OKness).
- Overall interpersonal/operating effectiveness.
- Conflict management mode.
- Leadership profile (Managerial grid).
- Work patterns (Type A and type B personalities). Refer: (Stress Management) http://management-of-stress.blogspot.com/
- Three sixty degrees feedback.
- IQ questionnaires.
- EQ questionnaires.
- SQ questionnaires.